Friday, February 6, 2009

Democrats

Why is it that Democrats are ALWAYS on the defensive, even when they win?  Why are they going out of their way to kowtow to decades old bromides, policies, and ideologies that are now glaringly discredited by the present economic crisis?  Those are the very policies and ideologies that put us in this mess in the first place.

Maybe the emblematic animal of the Democratic Party should no longer be the donkey, but the mouse.


I'm home today with laryngitis.  I can't talk much, but I can still type.  I can still say SUCK ON THIS AYN RAND!

*UPDATE
My throat is sore.  I can barely talk above a whisper.  But, this makes me feel much better.  Thanks Grandmere for posting the link on your blog.

3 comments:

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Williamsburgh?

Would be more fitting for the late maladministration, wouldn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Goran: that's near where TEC began, 401 years ago! :-D

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Yes, I know. But I also read a book warning the Orthodox church(es) in America of becoming an "Ecclesiastical Williamsburg"...

;=)